massage sofa

From: Jason <qemeayqcorrt_at_momendeavors.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:07:19 +0100
Hi,

Hope this email finds you well today.
We are contacting you to tell you that we have got one electric recliner massage chair sofa in our warehouse.

Would you like to relax your body and relieve stiff muscle in a comfortable chair when get tired?
Still worry about a wonderful gift for your family or friend? This upholstered massage chair with rocking, vibrating,
reclining, heating, swivel function is the best choice for you.
It was designed with 5 massage modes of 8-massage points to help you stretches in different directions as it massages your back.
Stylish color match any home decor and simply wipe down by a clean cloth, which is easy to care for.

Specifications:
-Product size: 83.1 "(L) × 35.8" (W) × 43.2 "(H)
-Weight: 92.61 lbs
-Handrail thickness:3.5inch(8.99cm)
-Back height: 28.7inch(72.90cm)
-Seat cover: 18 "(L) x 18" (H)
-Plug: American Standard
-Heating for waist
-Cycle mode: Manual
-Color: Black/Brown/Light Brown/Sand Color
-Material: PU Leather/Fabric

Pricing details:
1-5 units 469.00 each
6-50 units 459.00 each
51 -100 units 439.00 each
u s d

You can order it today, just reply to this email and send us your address for shipping, we will arrange the shipment.

You can order it today, just reply to this email and send us your address for shipping, we will arrange the shipment.

Thanks,
Jason Wilson