Your blues workshop bonus is ready

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 03:41:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hello http://oschadbank.online 0% на первый кредит,

What did you think about today's workshop? (if you missed it, I'm
preparing a replay video for you which I'll send to you later
today)We covered a lot during the workshop. We learned how to
take the minor pentatonic scale and slightly tweak it to make it
sound more interesting by targeting the notes that really work.
We also talked about adding tension and resolution to help the
listener engage with what you are playing. That and much, much
more... ​Also, during the workshop, I announced a very special
bundle of some of my best selling Blues courses and HD backing
tracks. The bundle is available at a massive discount. Here is
what I prepared for you:​Blues Jamtrack Pack ($47)30 Minor Blues
Licks ($47)30 Major Blues Licks ($47)30 Day Minor Pentatonic
Challenge ($47)30 Day Major Pentatonic Challenge ($47)Blues
Phrasing Concepts ($47)Applied Theory For Guitar Players ($199)

Total cost is $̶4̶8̶1̶ $37​​Click this private link to read more
about your exclusive offer! (
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/e5udoqdellt0uqz22pc8/48hvheh0pl3plecx/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL2NvdXJzZS9ibHVlcy13ZWJpbmFyLXNwZWNpYWwv
)​

​I'll get back to you in just a bit with the replay video!

(
https://click.convertkit-mail.com/e5udoqdellt0uqz22pc8/wnh2hghrk7dk72h7/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2FsbGltYW5uP3N1Yl9jb25maXJtYXRpb249MQ==
)

(