RE: Mold designing and making & OEM Service

From: Bella (RMT) <"Bella>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 18:30:40 +0800

Dear Sir,

I got known that you’re also engaged in the industry of prototyping and manufacturing.

We provide One-stop solutions from prototyping to end-part production, including value-added services like

3D Printing,

CNC Machining,

Vacuum Casting,

Tooling,

Injection Molding,

Post-processing.

You can rely on us for Good Capacity, Cost effective, Fast delivery, Quality Insurance.

We have been worked for companies in Europe and North America of Aerospace, Medical, Automobile, electronic.

Here I invite you to get benefit from our services.

Regards,

Bella Chan | Engineering Services Consultants

Skype: bella.chan08 | Tel. +86 13760441011

No. B-301, Lilan Keji Building, Jiazitang Avenue, Guangming Dist. Shenzhen, China

RMT PRODUCTS CO., LTD.

3D Printing | Vacuum casting | CNC machining | Tooling |Manufacturing