watching the real-time video through this wifi tank

From: Jeremy <rwtmseyfuhalk_at_mysafeliving.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:51:24 +0100
Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.
We are reaching you today to tell you that we have got a wifi mini tank in our warehouse.

Features:300,000 pixel camera is loaded in the front end of the tank, which can transmit the real-time video to iOS device.
iPhone/iPad/iPod touch can be used not only for watching the real-time video but also preserving the picture.

There is MIC on the front end of the tank, which can transmit the sound of surrounding area to the iOS device.
iOS device can record the running route, the tank can move automatically as per the route preset beforehand.

Pricing details: u s d
1-10 units 189.00 each
11-50 units 179.00 each
51 -100 units 159.00 each

If you would like to order this wifi tank, please reply to this email and send your address of shipping, we will arrange the shipment soon for you.

If you would like to order this wifi tank, please reply to this email and send your address of shipping, we will arrange the shipment soon for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy Parker