Please dont make me wait

From: Joanna Jameson <Sumikotjh0_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 23:02:01 -0700

Hi,
You keep showing up in my searches and I thought I should write you. I just moved to the area and really want someone to have a fling with. Would you be interested in meeting me soon? You can check out some of my recent selfieshttp://www.lowercasec.com/. I think you will really like my body and how big of a tease I can be. If you want to make plans with me then please let me know. Hopefully I hear back from your soon because I am very eager to get it on with someone new. Lets spend some time together and Ill rock your world. Ill be waiting for you. -Stacy

Unsubscription here.
6230 Eighth Ave. #421 New York, NY 10018