Fun Football is back for 2021!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 10:00:01 GMT

Fancy the chance to win a Training Pack for your child?
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's Fun Football
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html

Your chance to win a Football Training Pack

To celebrate the return of Fun Football in 2021, we're
giving you the chance to win one of 200 Football Training
Packs* to keep your star player entertained at home. Just
enter below and follow the instructions. Competition ends
30th April.

Enter the competition
https://bit.ly/3rrZfBk

Fun Football at home

Whether your child is just starting out in football or a
superstar, Fun Football ambassadors like Emile Heskey,
Lisa Evans, Fran Kirby, Chris Gunter and more, are here to
help you develop your child's game. Videos are free, fun,
and made with UKFA's safeguarding guidance.

Head to the Hub
https://bit.ly/3emVbPh

More fun activities and challenges!

Continue the football fun with our free Fun Football
Activity Book! Download a copy for your child today for
cool challenges, games, puzzles and more.

Download now
https://bit.ly/3vhchno

Click on the crest you support and we'll keep you up to
date with any news we have about grassroots football in
your country in the future.

THE FA
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/england.html

NORTHERN IRISH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/ireland.html

SCOTTISH FA
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/scotland.html

FA WALES
https://www.mcdonalds-myinfo.co.uk/fun-football/thank-you/wales.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html/EM:homepage:armadillo

*Terms and conditions apply, please visit
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/training-pack-promotion-2021.html for details.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.