These members would like to meet you!

From: EasyHouseWives <noreply_at_easyhousewives.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:49:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cupid Mail

Hello Lunatic,
You have 4 new matches!

We have selected these members for you this week who are a potential match! If you are interested, make sure to initiate contact!

BendOvr4u3292

BendOvr4u3292 30, Woman

Def. not looking for anything serious, but always up for making new friends. I like dogs and I like guys who like d... show more

LuciousLyric

LuciousLyric 44, Woman

I love variety of things. I like art museums and coffee shops, but I also love to be outdoors. Going jogging or bik... show more

sashagirl2007

sashagirl2007 41, Woman

show more

juicey61

juicey61 34, Woman

I like hot men with hot sculpted buns who wear only unitards 24/7. A handlebar mustache is a must! If you do not po... show more

Show More

Safe Escape Ltd,Office1 24a Little Boyton Hall Farm, Boyton Cross, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 4LN, United Kingdom

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here