30 mins flight time

From: Jonathan Young <nlvmeyflxmdci_at_myiwb.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:53:16 +0100
Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.
I am contacting you today to introduce you our new gps long flight time drone. It is ready for shipping to worldwide customers.

Features:
Up to 2KM flight range;
About 30 minutes of flight time.
Double GPS positioning
Level-7 wind resistance
Failsafe Return to Home (Low battery voltage or RC signal loss)
Intelligent flight modes (Follow me, Orbit and Waypoint)
Auxiliar bottom LED light;
Dual-camera system
2-axis gimbal with remote angle control

Pricing details for different quantity:
1-10 units 229.90 each
11-50 units 219.90 each
51 -100 units 199.90 each
u  s  d

If you like to order this drone, just reply to this email and send us your address for shipping, we will prepare the shipment.

If you like to order this drone, just reply to this email and send us your address for shipping, we will prepare the shipment.

Thanks,
Jonathan Young