floor clean

From: Terry Young <cetmseydmerhb_at_fullyvoiced.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 13:41:50 +0100
Hi,

How are you doing?
I am reaching out because I want to let you know our vacuum cleaner for home and office now is ready to ship.

Feature:
Automatically move and clean the floor
Automatically change direction when meet walls and obstacles
Flexible move, with large dust garbage room
Edge cleaning mode focus on corner / wall side cleaning