door to door shipping

From: Roland Stanley <erameyffseojq_at_furniturelab.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 15:58:21 +0100
Hi,

How are you doing? Hope this email finds you well.
I am contacting you to let you know our gps camera drone now is ready to ship.

Feature:
GPS + OFP positioning
Frontal headlights for better visibility
Brushless motors (Level 7 wind resistance);
Dual camera system (6K Frontal + 1080P Bottom)
4096 * 3072 photo and 2048 * 1080 video resolution
Antishake stabilization and PTZ remote camera angle control
5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission NO 5G GSM required
Failsafe RTH (Low battery, RC signal loss, and RunAway)
Electric fence safety feature
Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Flying around, Waypoint flight, and Gesture control)
Up to 30 minutes of battery life;
About 2000 meters of control distance

Pricing details:
1 unit 229.50 each
2-10 units 209.50 each
10+ units 199.50 each
50+ units 189.50 each

u   s   d

Do you want to order it? We need to know your address for shipping, and prepare the shipment for you.

Do you want to order it? We need to know your address for shipping, and prepare the shipment for you.

Thanks,
Roland Stanley