Fun Football sessions are coming back!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 10:00:00 GMT

Register for your child's FREE place today.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's Fun Football
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football.html

Fun Football is coming back!

Exciting news! Our FREE Fun Football sessions are on their
way back and registrations are now open!

Whether they're just starting off or are already football
stars, your kids can learn from our excellent coaches at
over 200 locations across the UK. They're a great way to
have some footy fun outdoors, make new friends and build
confidence – register for your FREE place now!

Register your child
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

Each session has been designed to be as safe as possible
for you, your children and our team members. We're putting
a number of extra measures in place by following the latest
UK Football Associations guidelines, relevant for your country.

Find out more
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/fun-football-centres.html

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.