second reminder

From: Jerry Henson <theedyjbrz_at_greaterdiversity.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 13:57:10 +0200
Hi,

How are you doing today?
Just want to check with you if you received our email from last week?
Are you interested in the following office chairs?

Specification:Color: Black&Red, Black&Blue, Black&Gold, Black&White
Material: PVC(polyvinyl chloride)Leather + Elastic Fabric + Steel
Max. Load Bearing: 150kg
Whole Size: 25.19''x47.24''
Sitting Size:14.56''x18.11''

Feature:
90°~150° lying design, can be lying down like a bed.
Retractable footrest, make you more relexed during the break.
Quality leather cushion, comfortable sitting, scratch resistant.
5 claw universal wheel, large bearing and much mute.
360° freely rotatable.
Height adjustable, to fit different people's height.

Costs for different quantity: shipment included
195.00 each (1 unit)
185.00 each (2-5 units)
175.00 each (6-10 units)

Send your address for delivery if you would like to place an order today, we will prepare the shipment for you quickly.

Send your address for delivery if you would like to place an order today, we will prepare the shipment for you quickly.

Thanks,
Jerry Henson