Hello dear , my name is Monica

From: Sophia <sandrinelherisson_at_orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 04:43:57 +0200 (CEST)

I had been checking a few neighboring profiles from my local area and came
across yours. I really enjoyed the things I read regarding you and your
pursuits. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

P.S. Here is my profile by the way https://bit.ly/3cubCb7
Bye,

Sophia

Nike gets restraining order against Lil Nas X's "Satan Shoes"A court has
temporarily blocked all sales of the devil-inspired sneakers, which contain
actual human blood.How Rodney Scott Learned To Cook – And Went For It, Whole
HogPitmaster Rodney Scott describes his lifelong journey as a chef and his hope
for the future. "I want to take over the world with barbecue," the James Beard
Award winner tells NPR.
A Novel of the City, Alive to Its Hidden Connections
In “Ghosts of New York,” Jim Lewis introduces four characters and follows
their intersecting paths.

Rochelle Hager: TikToker killed after tree falls on her car

Rochelle Hager was on the phone to her future wife when she was killed in the US
state of Maine.

A giant manta ray jumped out of the ocean and photobombed a surfer in Florida

A lucky photographer captured an amazing shot of a giant manta ray that leaped
out of the water as he was taking pictures of surfers from a Florida beach.

'You have to relive everything': George Floyd's brother on agony of trial

"To everybody else they look at it and see a case. And I don't see a case, I see
my brother."

Nike Says It Has Nothing to Do With 'Satan Shoes' Spawned by Rapper Lil Nas X

‘Old Town Road’ rapper Lil Nas X has been touting a release of his hellish
sneakers, created in collaboration with the brand MSCHF. The venture has already
provoked some angry vibes among Christian social media users.