Hello , my name is Dortha

From: Sophia <castaing.raphaelle_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:02:30 +0200 (CEST)

I had been searching a few neighboring users from my area and found yours. I seriously enjoyed the things I saw about you and your interests. Maybe we can meet up at some point.

P.S. Here's LINK to mine by the way https://bit.ly/3fi9fKh

Kisses,Alyson

____________________________________________________________________Former CDC director sparks controversy with coronavirus lab theoryDr. Robert Redfield said he believes the coronavirus may have escaped from a lab.
Too Much Focusing Is Draining. Here's A Better Strategy
Concentrating is hard. Concentrating during a pandemic is even harder.‘Mommy, I Have Bad News’: For Child Migrants, Mexico Can Be the End of the Road
Thousands of children, most from Central America, are making their way to the border, many hoping to meet parents in the United States. But for those caught in Mexico, there is only near-certain deportation.
Are lockdown rules changing?
Public Health England answer questions about vaccinations, shop workers and lockdown.
Passenger train carrying 490 derails in Taiwan, killing at least 51 and injuring dozensA busy passenger train carrying 490 people has derailed in a tunnel in eastern Taiwan, killing at least 51 and injuring dozens more, authorities said.Scientists find a way to collect human DNA from thin airIn a breakthrough proof-of-concept test, scientists have managed to take human DNA samples from the air, which could have applications in forensic investigations.Top Disease Expert Fauci Says US May Not Need AstraZeneca Vaccine Even If It's Approved
The inoculation, which was once hailed as a game changer in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic has recently been plagued by news of side effects. A number of European countries have suspended the use of the jab following the detection of blood clots in the brains of vaccinated people.