for this week

From: Jonathan Noel <ukbqteueh_at_golisodastore.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 14:29:52 +0200
Hi,

How are you doing today?
I am contacting you to let you know that our new rc drone just arrived in our stock, ready for shipping.

The high capacity (2s 2500mAh) battery allows up to 30 minutes of flight time.

Brushless motors, multiple flight modes, and a dual-camera system.
In addition to the frontal 6K camera, it has a 1080P camera which serves as an optical flow positioning sensor.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.

Costs for different volume:
229.00 each (1-10 pieces)
209.00 each (11-50 pieces)
199.00 each (51-100 pieces)

Please send us your address for shipment if you like to order our drone , we will ready the package for you soon.

Please send us your address for shipment if you like to order our drone , we will ready the package for you soon.

Thanks,
Jay Noel