We’ve Updated Our Terms

From: The Postman Team <postman-team_at_notifications.postman.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 06:16:13 +0000

<https://www.getpostman.com/> Hey there, At Postman, we’re constantly working to improve our products and services for you. As our offerings evolve, ourTerms of Service <https://www.postman.com/legal/terms> (“Terms”) will also evolve accordingly. To that end, we've reorganized and rewritten our Terms to make them clearer and easier to understand. The updated Terms go into effect on April 8, 2021. By continuing to use Postman from that date, you agree to the updated Terms. The updated Terms include further information about the rights granted to you through Postman’s services, including what you are and are not allowed to do on our platform. Changes also include details about new flexibility regarding how you can add users to your Postman team. These are just a few highlights. We encourage you to read through the fully updated Terms to make sure you understand the changes and how they affect you. Other than that, you don't need to do anything else. As always, thanks for being a part of the Postman community.   This is a one-time notice and will not result in additional emails. © 2020 Postman Inc., All Rights Reserved Our mailing address is: Postman Inc., 55 2nd Street San Francisco, CA 94105