Start your day the right way! 🍳🥓🥞

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:00:30 +0100

Grab a breakfast of champions from McDonald's before 11am.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Breakfast, done properly

>From the freshly cracked free range eggs in our Egg and
Cheese McMuffin® to our soft, white bread Bacon Rolls, a
good breakfast sets you up for a great day.

So, why not order yours on the app this morning?
Served before 11am*.

Download the app
https://smart.link/ynfogqfmbb05k

Time for something tasty...

Big Tasty® – it's in the name! 100% British and Irish beef,
cheese made with Emmental, tomato, lettuce, onions, lashings
of Big Tasty® sauce, and served with or without bacon. Served
after 11am, order yours by 4th May**.

Download the app
https://smart.link/tejogo80bhg53/=?1

Tried the new Chicken BBQ Smokehouse?

Two pieces of succulent chicken with a smoky BBQ sauce, Cheddar
cheese, Beechwood smoked bacon, red onion, lettuce, and relish,
all in a ciabatta-style bun. Available from 11am today and
here until the 4th May†.

Download the app
https://smart.link/tejogo80bhg53/=?2

Dessert decisions...

Cadbury Creme Egg‡ or Cadbury Caramel McFlurry®∆? Both made
with soft dairy ice cream and Cadbury milk chocolate pieces
– but do you prefer flowing Cadbury Creme Egg fondant or
velvety caramel sauce?

Whichever you fancy, you know it'll be delicious.

Download the app
https://smart.link/tejogo80bhg53/=?3

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*Breakfast served until 11.00am. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

**Big Tasty® served after 11.00am. Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability. Available until 4th May 2021.

†Chicken BBQ Smokehouse served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
4th May 2021.

‡Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry® served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
4th May 2021.

∆Cadbury Caramel McFlurry® served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
4th May 2021.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
http://gma.mcdonalds.com/content/GMA/UK/GMA_tos1.html

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.