Re: quick following up

From: Harrison Hopkins <hvemseytiyufy_at_goddessgarden.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 12:36:28 +0200
Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.
I am reaching out to tell you that we have the following drone available in our stock now.

Basic Information:
Stabilize two-axis mechanical gimbal
Battery: 11.4V 2850mAh Li-ion battery (included)
Transmitter battery: rechargeable lithium battery
Flight time: 28 minutes
Remote control distance: about 2000m
Giftbox or portable bag for 8811 Pro Drone

Feature:
-Level-7 wind resistance
-Two-axis stabilization mechanical Pan-Tilt with a pitch angle of 110 degrees.
-With foldable arms, it is compact and easy to carry.
-8811 Pro Drone is equipped with 5G wifi fpv distance can reach 2000m.
-5G WiFi 6K HD camera can provide a variety of high-definition images and videos.
-Follow me: The plane will control the phone fixedly and follow the direction of movement of the operator.
-With altitude hold mode function, it can provide stable flight.
-Waypoint flight mode, just draw a route on the screen and use the helicopter as a given path.
-With auto return function. When the aircraft loses the controller signal, the aircraft will return to the takeoff point according
to the GPS trajectory.

Costs details:  u  s  d
289.50 each (1-5 units)
279.50 each (6-20 units)
269.50 each (21-50 units)

Order it? Just send us the shipping address, we will handle the shipment for you.

Order it? Just send us the shipping address, we will handle the shipment for you.

Thanks,
Harrison Hopkins