Re: follow up on our email from yesterday

From: Addyson Barry <ekeyfjpuoe_at_freshpatch.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 18:31:21 +0200
Hi,

I hope all is well.
I am contacting you to let you know that we have got the following office chair available in our warehouse.

Specification:
Material: PVC(polyvinyl chloride)Leather + Elastic Fabric + Plating Feet
Max. Load Bearing: 150kg
Whole Size: 73x50cm / 28.74''x19.68''
Sitting Size: 46x51cm / 18.11''x20.08''

Feature:
-90°~135°lying design, can be lying down like a bed.
-Retractable footrest, make you more relexed during the break.
-Quality leather cushion, comfortable sitting, scratch resistant.
-5 claw universal wheel
-360° rotatable.
-Height adjustable, to fit different people's height.

Costs:  u  s  d  shipment included
219.50 each (1-2 units)
199.50 each (3-10 units)
179.50 each (11-50 units)

Would you like to order it? Just confirm your address for delivery, we will arrange the shipment.

Would you like to order it? Just confirm your address for delivery, we will arrange the shipment.

Thanks,
Addyson Barry