Re: Re: the quick following up again

From: Stephen Hopkins <cimmeyfzjuizh_at_hawaiimoments.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 06:56:36 +0200
Hi,

I do hope this email finds you well.I am contacting you to let you know that we have the following drone now is ready with us and it is ready to ship to worldwide customers.
Drone details:
Frequency: 5G
FPV Image transmission: 5G WiFi, 2000m
Stabilize two-axis mechanical gimbal
6K wide-angle 120° adjustable camera.
Battery: 11.4V 2850mAh Li-ion battery
Flight time: 28 minutes
Remote control distance: 2000m

Features:
Level-7 wind resistance
GPS positioning mode
5G wifi fpv distance can reach 2000m.
5G WiFi 6K HD camera can provide a variety of high-definition images and videos.
Follow me: The plane will follow the direction of movement of the operator.
The orbital motion will make the plane fly in circles, providing a shooting angle.
Waypoint flight mode draw a route on the screen and use the helicopter as a given path.
Auto return function.
11.4V 2850mAh battery, flight time is up to 28 minutes.
With low power protection overcurrent protection.
Anti-interference uses 2.4GHz technology.

Costs details: u   s   d
288.50 each(1-3 units)
278.50 each(5-8 units)
268.50 each(9-20 units)

Today if you want to order it? Just provide your address for delivery, we will get the shipment ready for you.

Today if you want to order it? Just provide your address for delivery, we will get the shipment ready for you.

Thanks,
Stephen Hopkins