Re: the quick follow up

From: Rory Henderson <wuimeyfkdmcdd_at_haegil.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 12:26:04 +0200
Hi,

I hope all is well.
This email is just to let you know that the following drone now is in our stock, ready to ship to customers worldwide.

Drone specs and features:
Frequency: 5G
FPV Image transmission: 2km
6K wide-angle 120° adjustable camera.
Battery: 2850mAh Li-ion battery
Flight time: 28-30 minutes
Remote control distance: 2km
Level-7 wind resistance
GPS positioning mode
Follow me function: The plane will follow the direction of movement.
Surroud flight: will make the plane fly in circles, providing a shooting angle.
Waypoint flight mode: draw a route on the screen and the drone fly follow the given path.
Auto return function.
With low power protection overcurrent protection.

Costs: u   s   d
1-5 units 295.50 each
6-10 units 285.50 each
11-20 units 275.50 each

If you would like to place an order, we need to know your delivery address to get the package ready for you.

If you would like to place an order, we need to know your delivery address to get the package ready for you.

Thanks,
Rory Henderson