office chair distribution

From: Darren <laumeaymalofe_at_kabakitea.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 17:41:00 +0200
Hi ,

Did you receive my email from last week?
I would like to speak with the person in charge of office supplies for your company?

Our company produces and distributes amazing office chairs.
Material: PVC(polyvinyl chloride)Leather + Elastic Fabric + Plating Feet
Max. Load Bearing: 150kg

Starting at 195.00 per chair: shipping incuded.
u  s  d

We offer low minimum quantities
Please reply back and let me know the quantity of office chairs you would like, and where do we ship them to?

Thanks,
Darren Williams
Office Chair Distribution