You’re all signed up

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 09:55:01 +0100

Get ready for offers, the latest McDonald's news and more.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46ed&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=IWvI-iVrEW7FzZC8Nr-gLBJ7JsN16cS3B0bFHJJckJg

McDonald's
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46ee&s=Bwl4YHuYl4BQTV7A08zUY9xY_uHB8IN2AKZrs05WNHg

, enjoy more of what you love

You've signed up to McDonald's emails! You will now be one
of the first to hear about tasty new products, get good-to-know news
and, best of all, find exclusive offers and deals waiting
in your inbox.

Expect everything you love about McDonald's, just more
of it.

Get the app to enjoy your first offer

Download and register with the My McDonald's app*, then
head to the 'Deals' section to find your exclusive
welcome offer** and add it to your bag.

Get the app
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46ef&s=TfbEom2TtEzGMV9iWmjm0VfvHLIYDK7uNRZSB82O1Qk

Be in control with the My McDonald's app

Order and pay contact-free

Browse the menu
Wherever you are, you can browse the menu to see what you
fancy. Same as always? Or maybe something new will catch
your eye...

Easy payment
Want delicious food on the go? Place your order and pay
ahead of time – all you need is your phone.

McCafé® Rewards
Buy 5 McCafe® hot drinks and get your 6th regular hot
drink free†!

Customise your order
You know how you like your food, so why not have it the
way you want? Add bacon, skip the gherkin – it's your call.

Save your faves
Same again? Make it even easier to order your favourites
by saving them for next time.

Ways to enjoy

Drive-thru
Nice and cosy in your car? Select Drive-thru on the app,
collect from the Drive-thru and off you go!

Click & Serve
Select Click & Serve on the app, park in a marked bay and
relax – we'll bring your food to you.

Ready to order? Get the My McDonald's app today.

Try the app
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f0&s=iOS2Y33tBkeewBNEtT3S68JHwLHIPiW9HwplWKEr5cE

McDonald's
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f1&s=izsEX0OXP3k2L3ei1r9RKKH3Sv5ZecZM6ZBRX0XAamg

Hungry?
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f2&s=Fb5qz_IjgdYf7LI-9NVUQiHF0yslBatyiEs_WbjzAM4

*The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see www.mcdonalds.co.uk.
App Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs and
ability to order depends on first having (i) downloaded the
app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for ordering and
(iii) selected a participating restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f3&s=MlrbLndpNNCOG9dZ9Q-4l6G1UgE2N4NlQ_HEUPgBRuQ

**16+. First time registered app users only. Welcome offer
valid for 21 days from the date of registration. Download
and register by 23:59 on 16 May 2021 to receive a welcome
offer. Offer is one time use only.
See https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f4&s=sNk-jeG2q6M0f7Vicq5fn014dvoqbCEm0nvhngUrfXw for the current welcome
offer and offer T&Cs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

†T&Cs apply. Buy 5 hot drinks & receive 1 regular hot drink.
Voucher redeemable until 31st December 2021 or 90 days after
the date of your 6th stamp (whichever later). Ends 31st
December 2021. App only. UK, Isle of Man & Jersey. 16+.
Participating restaurants only. See full terms.
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f5&s=bLm_yKpwEo2wiLzdx1bEWPyizsVqqQW5XTPv-OzgvLY

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f6&s=PVF0H6bZD1S5Vx4XemBetd13c5pX5Pcl6UUoBXNtyqk

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f7&s=p1DLy8o_m8sv6T6I5p0kk4qAQdG1fyuhDxvPM0yNZUQ

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f8&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=x6nqfPZKsEFbEFgIdO-8JAqPvz05xg3uJTL7oNWP6qE

Unsubscribe
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46f9&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=FRnNNSfGbgFbZISslLQldE-Pv1TRWD8vgHMIdNCPDvk

Contact Us
https://t.welcome.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta17a5e2a%2Cd2a46c5%2Cd2a46fa&s=zl3wRXUGLqvJzs2kipfMAdhRDDFeFXlaeHg2AEYSuRg

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.