These members would like to meet you!

From: CougarFrenzy <noreply_at_cougarfrenzy.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 04:21:49 +0000 (UTC)
cougarfrenzy.com Cupid Email

Hello Lunatic,

Here are your latest matches for this week: you can view the profiles,
like them or send messages below!!

Idajoanh

Idajoanh, 58
Acworth, Georgia, US

Fun loving happy golucky gal

Like
Read Message
Shelly70

Shelly70, 50
Detroit, Michigan, US

Needing to move on. Been in a lonely marriage for 23 years. ...

Like
Read Message
sexylilmama1989

sexylilmama1989, 31
Brandon, Mississippi, US

I am not looking for anything serious, but I need some serio...

Like
Read Message
janetteberyl

janetteberyl, 51

I am a lady who is cultured; and who enjoys classical music ...

Like
Read Message
Show More

Learn Virtual Limited,Suite 4a, Wensley House, 9 Purdeys Way, Rochford, Essex, United Kingdom, SS4 1ND

Too many emails? Click here to change your settings

To unsubscribe from all emails, click here