Reopening dining areas in England and Wales

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:19:21 +0100

An update from our CEO
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9510&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=Qofy3_ApZ9DrXBxk9WZUsIhSE9H9ExLucHc0NgrMWkw
McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9511&s=m4PkS3GB8lcTHj3yVUdot2_z0yx87Op15LqxelxOT0A

Hi ,

In recent weeks, we have been delighted to welcome back
many of our customers as we reopened indoor dining in
Scotland and outdoor dining across the UK.

We have also continued to serve you safely throughout
this year through walk-in takeaway, McDelivery® and
Drive-thru.

REOPENING OUR DOORS IN ENGLAND AND WALES
And now, I am extremely pleased to announce that –
in line with the government changes to the guidance and
regulations affecting the entire hospitality sector –
from Monday 17th May we will begin reopening our dining
areas in England and Wales.

It has been six months since many of our restaurants
were able to welcome you inside to dine with us and we
are looking forward to you and your families returning
in the coming weeks and months.

SAFETY FIRST
To keep each other safe, I ask that you continue to
follow the procedures we and public health authorities
have introduced when you visit. For now, we will
restrict and closely monitor the number of customers
and couriers inside our restaurants to ensure we can
maintain a safe distance from one another.

Our teams will be wearing face coverings and we ask
that you wear your face covering when entering and
moving around the restaurant. We have installed
additional hand sanitiser dispensers at the entrance
and around the restaurant for you, and we will
continue our enhanced hygiene and safety procedures.
Your safety, and that of our restaurant teams, is
our utmost priority and I thank you for adhering to
these measures.

As the country continues to recover and governments
continue to review the regulations and restrictions
in place, we will also be reviewing the changes we’ve
made and hope to have a more familiar McDonald’s
experience returning as soon as it is safe to do so.

RETURN OF MONOPOLY, MENU AND OPENING HOURS
If restrictions continue to ease, later this summer we
will run our popular Monopoly promotion again. We will
also review our menu and operating hours so that we can
serve more of your favourites, and offer even greater
choice and value than before.

THANK YOU
As we enter the next phase in our reopening plans, with
restaurants across England and Wales gradually reopening
for Eat-in, I want to pay tribute to our brilliant
restaurant teams and their franchisees who are adapting
once again at pace to new ways of working.

The pandemic has affected everyone differently. For many,
the gradual reopening of hospitality, events and the arts
will be an exciting time, but I know for some it is cause
for concern. Our safety measures have been continually
reviewed and verified by third-party experts, and we are
confident that we continue to enable our restaurant teams
to work and for you to visit safely.

Your continued patience with our restaurant teams is
greatly appreciated. Over 120,000 McDonald’s employees
have had to adapt to do their job in new and difficult
circumstances. It will be a bit slower, it will still feel
a bit unusual, but I am so thankful for their hard work
in enabling us to continue serving you and the communities
in which we operate.

Opening hours and services will vary across the UK as we
gradually reopen, so please visit the My McDonald’s app
or our website to find out about your local restaurant
before travelling.

Many thanks,
Paul Pomroy
Chief Executive Officer,
McDonald's UK and Ireland

Order and pay contact-free on the My McDonald's app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9512&s=B0P6ykKgjZ5qjkLpw8aSDzWAVEpgR8zJeJIdvIM9kZQ

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9513&s=ddx1nQyk0-k59NzEg85A2_0QYT-ba2BBGBa9PUjVc-U

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9514&s=hUBd89QsipOSaFPM1H_ZMdPODS6X-w2Vi6BDyQOMfgE

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9515&s=XKJtC-U-Ghmb1Y__lZIQqqSTZRPm0SMunAZauqV_tQM

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9516&s=5n11KsIWFfRdipDTmLALcJNlhqQZcUMuKZXp9rio1MA

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9517&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=yeZ45ui6WkhcUD2jqOQ2x830a_qkAvlBqfxYdf-oRjI

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9518&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=tMJd4GWhdOs-isCLtGK4XK9gUYjVGZl3plj-e_NC2Ts

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta4cb82d9%2Cd4a6da0%2Cd4b9519&s=zL4bi2TxWCbCwT4g4pWino0NB52ChciydV8ldHyFUK4

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.