Eat-in at your local McDonald’s!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 11:00:22 +0100

Here's how we're keeping you safe.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bf9&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=VExOC_ai-qYxAcguBnnhvtzgIy6z1K_BceMVbO98FHU

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bfa&s=JsIOhF9UrigmMzExkPvmJ6H55YVXeRt_Bz1YvQpI5vg

We are gradually reopening for Eat-in

The time has finally arrived... our McDonald's restaurants
are gradually reopening for Eat-in and Table Service*!
You can use our restaurant locator to find your nearest
one today (excluding Northern Ireland).
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bfb&s=3Vqc6ekxB4DJvIsavIfdZmKfklZnWjYNSlsmVPG_Svs

In addition to indoor and outdoor dining, don't forget
you can still enjoy Drive-thru, Click and Serve, McDelivery®
and walk-in takeaway where available. Download the
My McDonald's app today – and tuck in**!

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bfc&s=xBZWSh11eeR-Yo5inLblSb08Wh8107Ee8NG5UXAYbmo

When can each country enjoy our restaurants?

England and Wales
Now open in line with the latest government guidelines.

Scotland
Open already – enjoy! Take a look at our restaurant
locator to find your nearest one.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bfd&s=dAoeuOAXZmZHPBgYab-ii2xP1RvK5YuTkRlrULRlV6E

Northern Ireland
Outdoor dining is gradually reopening where available.
Indoor dining is due to gradually reopen from 24th May.

Latest updates
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bfe&s=ieICF1XT5qvjLf8A1Ko2SJbmnNqKBx3em0XHIMjX7Wk

We're taking extra steps to keep you and our people safe

Face Covering
By law, you must wear a face covering while inside our
restaurants unless exempt. Please ask our staff if you
require assistance.

Sanitise
When you enter our restaurant, we'll ask you to sanitise
your hands at the cleaning stations.

Keep your distance
Where possible, please follow the latest government
guidelines on social distancing.

Household rules
Please also follow the latest government rulings for your
region when it comes to mixing households.

Track and trace
In order to help our National Health Service, anyone eating
in our restaurants will need to register their contact details.

Thinking ahead
To protect our employees and other customers, please don't
visit if you feel unwell.

Limited capacity
To help enable social distancing, we are limiting the number
of diners inside our restaurants at any one time.

Facilities
While our toilets will be open, play areas will remain
closed until further notice.

Latest updates
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1bff&s=pdV_QbPjYLdRi2JjMm5il5f3zj_b6l9GWNfa6eW7ShY

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c00&s=tE0VbMmKBAykdmS4q3R8JtKrpwoKg2VAvb5YIiuvBCY

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c01&s=1atCr8GjINB85KlRCglSYKCZiGQdna2rpbN_Htx7qVI

*Table Service is available at participating restaurants
only. Click here to see what's open near you.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c02&s=6URdxtsZ9cOo_rLB5X-5WtWCBJdhRztWEingRHcGnXI

**The My McDonald's app can be used to order in
participating restaurants only. For a full list of
participating restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App
Terms and Conditions for Use and Our Privacy Statement
apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs and
ability to order depends on first having (i) downloaded
the app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for
ordering and (iii) selected a participating restaurant.
See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c03&s=_DDKHaOaFT1fmcq2eZlqn-C1tP61Z9Qil-if5RllaCM

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c04&s=LqNf1vtGt2AYNv2Y9-4rgpTY0u7uw_M5oobGb1q_igg

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c05&s=aRbETWppT9Kz-1Bpvgy8ppZVre62mVTN_e4Jkbag4aA

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c06&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=5Jz-u1sYQ3HWyIlXbzVa21Ka7zca8yrOwJ99H_ckxW8

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c07&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=AqNoudJZu6BxFwFc-BM9R674iGoSMs1qH5WNJFMP218

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=ta913b842%2Cd51473b%2Cd6b1c08&s=ih0iVeYL8i902QyEypeysjNe-AbQ-FsRgab920kyTIM

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.