Don't miss the Bacon Clubhouse Double

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 11:10:52 +0100

No regrets. Order yours before the 15th June.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff85&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=zswbSlRwcERvcBOUCB9UKnkaEh1kboJ-Y-FQ03QbE7k

>From July, McCafé® loyalty stamps will only be available to
collect on our app. Buy 5 hot drinks, get your 6th regular
hot drink free. Start collecting stamps today.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff86&s=kQEFwjyvzkzV6B_x2op9y7G1pkNaZhegY4PxfwWhRkA

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff87&s=o0iqEFgCeN4GCDJcyc9onQK50DVrusn2XdDcyDv55bc

Try before goodbye

The Bacon Clubhouse Double leaves the menu soon! Two 100%
beef patties, two rashers of Beechwood smoked bacon, a
slice of Cheddar cheese, onions, a slice of tomato, lettuce
and special sauce... order today to avoid serious FOMO*.

Hurry! Available until 15th June.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff88&s=jKGKvaD295PwrE88faApih7uwYNHvP-sNVX8w0m15TA

Creamy, dreamy, delicious

Just days left to add a Galaxy® Chocolate McFlurry® or a
Galaxy® Caramel McFlurry® to your order**! They're leaving
for a galaxy far, far away on 15th June.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff89&s=ADV7Pu5IaEENL_uzuq_05AiADNCQKCTGPa1N0vbUKzA

Make it a McCafé® Iced

Quench your thirst with these refreshing treats. Sip on a
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, complete with a sweet strawberry
flavoured swirl. Or indulge your taste buds with a Caramel
Frappé! Coffee blended with ice, then topped with our
creamy caramel sauce – delicious†!

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8a&s=-sOWigl1FJi5OJ0jdbDtCAUkbEPHoC6zm9GPSYSNa2s

Tell us your birthday for a special surprise

Your birthday only comes once a year, and we want to make
it extra special. Just let us know the month and year, and
we'll send you a surprise close to the big day.

My birthday is...
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8b&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=27mMBRzi6jSiYHp1ETKG_MzHYslBa19VAq4pfEGNtbM

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8c&s=DpPCICjV4AwjHgRqFZDhdPc1Faug6xhKZZvsV0V-4SM

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8d&s=um3J0NFbLR_kU3QpLS5oBfR-Hk2M3Om5Y1c0zcrCK60

*Bacon Clubhouse Double served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
15th June 2021.

**Galaxy® Caramel McFlurry® and Galaxy® Chocolate McFlurry®
served after 11.00am. Participating restaurants only. Subject
to availability. Available until 15th June 2021.

†Frozen Strawberry Lemonade and Caramel Iced Frappé.
Participating restaurants only.
Subject to availability.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8e&s=6oGMVB1VqGQ85yPBE57oxDHKNzCnA3O-34LHfIMMr7w
App Terms and Conditions for Use and
Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved. Not compatible
with PCs and ability to order depends on first having (i)
downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii) registered for
ordering and (iii) selected a participating restaurant.
See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff8f&s=1DCW3N-XLifZUf2A9yTY3Oewv3GYOAh7fihyTljwM_o

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff90&s=G6STl7f13aKsAjgZjYG9MX--agF009bnixKeNJRmxzc

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff91&s=UP8AdL-EleMkc7NedgyxOj0hf6ow4lpCa3ehA9tkAOY

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff92&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=fKCF-3nJioJa8KQbon8IX3G6fT7_8lIA5EWanG2FgN4

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff93&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=mLrqR6AHidF21vkrAqIhIKMihuGR8h5UEGzs0Wq1b-Q

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb495f2ce%2Cdd2a311%2Cdd4ff94&s=kKBT3YLktGZCsrf4AY29F2sfZPKUbXAQP2j8fxvcktA

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.