comfortable sitting

From: Lucas Mccarty <tnimseyphionu_at_reusegraywater.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 23:29:08 +0200
Dear Sirs and Madames,

Here we have another special item, immediately available for delivery.
This chair leaves nothing to be desired in terms of comfort.

5cm thicken headrest 5cm Increase backrest
Increase armrest + 8 screws fixation
12° 5cm thicken cushion. This ergonomic version has made many improvements, dispersing the pressure on the stress points,
allowing you to have comfortable elbow support, reducing the pressure on your knees then increasing blood circulation, and effectively
relieve tired feeling and pressure on your neck, waist, and hips during long time gaming or working.
Comfortable sitting even after several hours.

High-quality soft PU leather cover + low carbon elastic mesh fabric design. A carbon fiber texture line on each armrest,
increase the racing feeling. Unlike others, Huracan chairs are ALL-round high-density nanosponge filling, including the edge,
so that every inch of your body can be taken care of. Breathable, ventilated, comfortable.

Costs details:
159.00 per chair if order 1 chair
149.00 per chair if order 2 chairs
139.00 per chair if order 3-10 chairs
Price plus shipping costs.
For more than 10 chairs, please contact for special price.

To order, please just reply with your address.  We will arrange the delivery for you.
Please specify color when ordering:
5 leather colors available

To order, please just reply with your address.  We will arrange the delivery for you.

With best regards,

Lucas Mccarty
Distribution
For further questions and requests please answer.
We are available to you by email 24/7/365.