A 99p medium milkshake on the app today!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 07:00:31 +0100

And a free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon Roll
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb176b&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=fo3ink2y_fFKttXyR8vF5QS6IR_FEEn_xk-f3Z3ENDs

>From July, McCafé® loyalty stamps will only be available
to collect on our app. Buy 5 hot drinks, get your 6th
regular hot drink free. Collect a stamp today.

https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb176c&s=-iREJi1AGo9YRaAS27iAe7NIHdDJvfMq1OPbx6bXyJU

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb176d&s=PrkhxFQmjN7kgD5CJYmXkrLHU5MgYquKWHddl1ke7ug

McDonald's Mondays

FREE regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon Roll
+ 99p medium milkshake

Get your offers today only!

Make your Monday morning something to celebrate with a
free regular McCafé® hot drink when you buy a Bacon Roll,
available until 10:59am*.

And then, after 11am, sweeten the deal for the rest
of your day with a delicious 99p medium milkshake**. Yum!

Both offers are available today, 7th June, only on the
My McDonald's app†. One time use.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb176e&s=9c0J863HepW-5Cb1IBUGRpLD1epaPz3OVscT_XDbshQ

Get a...FREE regular McCafé® hot drink

It's easy! Download and register with the My McDonald's app
by 31st July and enjoy a free regular McCafé® hot drink‡.
Whether you're at home or out and about, enjoy a little
boost for free!

https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb176f&s=Av-opUki_ucYobEUOC9M_wAVTDCQWhnaueKF1y2AR-g

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1770&s=QNKUWhAztw-mFG_pMnUWZJFmjon6lqTjdbFEC_Plc0o

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1771&s=nbQDg6ZR1pesZa6kqcBRqgBoWr2lMBlXSJo6HOzgcKU

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1772&s=FSIq2Ze0Yw8SPz-Ux-vpIZjb53fQAnoHLW6Un1gqTxQ

*Receive one medium McCafe® hot drink for free per order
when you purchase a Bacon Roll using the app between 05:00
and 10:59 on 7th June 2021. 16+. One time use. Subject to
availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1773&s=pkuBUkxBdZBYU-cBp2PwX3XSRwrYZW4jSvoBSKkQAww for TandCs.

**Receive one medium milkshake for 99p when purchased using
the app between 00:01 and 04:59 and 11:00 and 23:59 on 7th
June 2021. 16+. One time use. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1774&s=X0YbHfNYJa0qTPIWkS6tv3NE7bK1yuE9PJzxSJR9jl8 for TandCs.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

‡One free regular McCafé® hot drink. 16+, first time registered app users only, welcome offer valid for 21 days from the date of registration. Download and register by 23:59 on 31st July 2021. One time use. See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1775&s=5jlChiaI-k44rRVpRGIG-Asih4927GPc4wOnV--onuo for welcome offer and offer T&Cs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1776&s=lGbqSACV9eZDuLCk6Alp4_S8g7iVngUplchnzyW99BE

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1777&s=iicB7V13jgyaREft60G1bi-Kf8KeoiExiOpD2wWJSkI

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1778&s=G2MBaCpoYaPBv459QaRCe0Sw1PGjCf_1ADHl60YWMl0

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb1779&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=cSSfatjy5mo4TxFG3OQfoF4evOhQFVNvEfTfMVAlA0s

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb177a&p1=gabot.tren%40none.hu&s=TCYg8hxSsTo1ly0lUKk_QsYmP5LkdGTI5JoW3hGaZr8

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb55eca12%2Cddaac16%2Cddb177b&s=oQkpHeFoImsbh-__CSAh4wZDi9JJj_WCPopJIR7o8Dg

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.