Love McCafé®? Love a free regular hot drink…

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:30:43 +0100

Just download the My McDonald's app and start earning loyalty stamps.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c60&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c61

Goodbye Paper, Hello Digital.

>From July 2021, McCafé® loyalty stamps will only be available
to collect on the My McDonald's app*. Whether you're ordering
on the app, scanning the QR code in-restaurant, or telling
us your code at the Drive-thru, collecting stamps is easy!

Plus, when you've bought five hot drinks (and collected five
McCafé® loyalty stamps on our app), you can get one regular
hot drink free**. Simply download and register on the
My McDonald's app.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c62

Download our app to...

Get a FREE regular hot drink!

All you have to do is download and register with the
My McDonald's app by 31st July to enjoy a free regular
McCafé® hot drink†. Whether you're relaxing at home or
out and about, enjoy a little boost for free!

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c63

Freshly ground Arabica beans. Refreshingly good price.

July's just around the corner, but why wait? Start
collecting your loyalty stamps on the app today! Enjoy a
White Coffee on the go for 99p†, indulge in a Toffee Latte
for just £1.69†, or perhaps a delicious Cappuccino or
Flat White for £1.49† is more your thing? See the full
McCafé® menu on the app.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c64

Ways to collect your stamps

Order on our app
Order and pay on the My McDonald's app, and your loyalty
stamps are added automatically.

If you're ordering in-restaurant or using the Drive-thru,
start by opening up the My McDonald's app and head to the
'Deals' section. Next, select 'Earn a free McCafé®' at the
top of the page and tap 'Add to code'. Then...

Scan at a kiosk
Using one of our kiosks? Just scan the QR code.

Show at the counter
Ordering at the till? One of our team members can scan
your QR code for you.

Say it at the Drive-thru
Ordering at the Drive-thru post? Just say the four-digit
code when prompted.

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c65

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c66

*16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

**TandCs apply. Buy 5 hot drinks and receive 1 regular hot drink.
Voucher redeemable until 31st December 2021 or 90 days after
the date of your 5th stamp (whichever later).
Ends 31st December 2021. App only. UK, Isle of Man and Jersey.
16+. Participating restaurants only. Paper stickers cannot
be transferred to the app. See full terms.

†One free regular McCafé® hot drink. 16+, first time
registered app users only, welcome offer valid for 21 days
from the date of registration. Download and register by 23:59
on 31st July 2021. One time use. See mc-ds.uk/welcome-offer
for welcome offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's
restaurants only. Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear
in your 'Deals' section after registration, so please check
before you complete your first order and remember to add the
offer to your bag.

‡Regular size. Price and participation may vary.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on
first having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device,
(ii) registered for ordering and (iii) selected a
participating restaurant. See full terms.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c67

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c68

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c69&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c6a&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tb97dae72,de90938,dfd4c6b

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.