We’re throwing it back to 1996

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:00:59 +0100

Today only – '90s prices on two classics! Only on our app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c10&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c11

Throwback to '96...McMuffin for 99p
Big Macs in '96 - Just £1.79

Welcome to the '90s

Ah, remember the good old days?

Yo-yos, inflatable sofas and footballers with bleach blonde
hair. Though that one looks to be a trend this year, too...

Well, we're bringing the ‘90s back, and we want you to come
with us!

Set the clock back to 1996 and get in the mood for the big
match with prices just like they used to be. Before 11am you
can grab a single McMuffin® for 99p*, and after 11am you
can enjoy a Big Mac® for just £1.79**.

Offer available on 18th June. One time use. Only on the
My McDonald's app†.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c12

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app, using
the same address we sent this email to.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add today's offer to
your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant – and enjoy!

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c13

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c14

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c15

*Receive one single McMuffin® for 99p per order when
purchased using the app between 05:00 and 10:59 on 18 June
2021. 16+. One time use. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c16

**Receive one Big Mac® for £1.79 per order when purchased
using the app between 11:00 and 23:59 on 18 June 2021.16+.
One time use. Subject to availability, participating
restaurant's opening hours only.
See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c17

†The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions for Use
and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved. Not
compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c18

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c19

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c1a

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c1b&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c1c&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tbc592e3a,e0a0954,e195c1d

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.