Re:Re:LED lighting factory

From: kent <laconlamp_at_laconlight.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 12:13:28 +0800

Hello,
I'm Sorry to bother you .My name is Kent Lou from the China LED lighting factory.
I have learned that your company has an interest in LED lighting. We are a professional LED lamp manufacturer and have certification for our products in both Europe and the USA
I would be happy to establish a long-term business relationship with you. We have the best prices and quality for our products. At the same time, we can also cooperate with customers to customize the products you might need. We have our own injection moulding factory, our own sheet metal workshop and our own PCB SMD assembly workshop. If you would like a quotation on something specific, please contact me.

Kind regards,
Kent Lou
Professional LED Lighting Factory