drone with foldable arms

From: Gary Young <contact_at_householdmax.xyz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:52:19 +0200

Hello. Have you read the information about the drone that sent you earlier? Now this product is ready in our warehouse.
I don't know if you like it or not. Again I will send you the specific information about the this drone.

Product Description:
Item name: RC Brushless drone
Pressure sensor: Height setting
Frequency: 2.4Ghz
Camera: 110° wide angle camera (Adjustable camera by transmitter,90°)
Drone battery: 11.1V 2350MAH
Flight time: About 25 mins
Charging time: About 250 mins
USB Charging: 5V
Control distance: 1000m

Features:
GPS returns to take-off point with low power and no signal.
GPS Intelligent Following:
1.After the aircraft links the GPS, it opens the APP Following function, and the aircraft follows the mobile phone.
2.Image Following: Recognize the shooting object and follow the flight automatically.

Route multi-point planning flight: the aircraft autonomously flies according to the pre-set route, the player concentrates on shooting.
Fixed-point surround: Find the center of the surround, and then move the desired surround radius through the rocker.
Track and recall the drone: Click on the GPS signal icon three times, open the map interface, the map shows the final distance of the aircraft, longitude and latitude position.

Prices:

289.50 per unit (1-10 pieces)
279.50 per unit (11-50 pieces)
259.50 per unit (51-100 pieces)

If you need to order this, please send us the order quantity and receiving address, we will arrange the delivery as soon as possible according to the requirements, and we will confirm and strictly test the product before shipment. Thank you for your support.

If you need to order this, please send us the order quantity and receiving address, we will arrange the delivery as soon as possible according to the requirements, and we will confirm and strictly test the product before shipment. Thank you for your support.

Thanks,
Gary Young