Catch your 99p Filet-O-Fish® today!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:02:02 +0100

And a £1.99 Breakfast Roll too.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e723f&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

>From July, McCafé® loyalty stamps will only be available
to collect on our app. Buy 5 hot drinks, get your 6th
regular hot drink free. Collect a stamp today.

https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7240

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7241

McDonald's Mondays

£1.99 Breakfast Roll and 99p Filet-O-Fish®

Get your offers today only!

The weekend is over, but look on the bright side –
today is McDonald's Monday!

This time, we're bringing you a £1.99 Breakfast Roll
until 10:59am*. And then, after 11am,
a 99p Filet-O-Fish®**. Enjoy!

Both offers are available today, 28th June, only
on the My McDonald's app†. One time use.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7242

Get a...FREE regular McCafé® hot drink

It's easy! Download and register with the My McDonald's app
by 31st July and enjoy a free regular McCafé® hot drink‡.
Whether you're at home or out and about, enjoy a little
boost for free!

https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7243

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download the app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7244

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7245

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7246

*Receive one Breakfast Roll for £1.99 per order when
purchased using the app between 05:00 and 10:59 on 28th
June 2021. 16+. One time use. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7247 for TandCs.

**Receive one Filet-O-Fish® for 99p per order when
purchased using the app between 00:01 and 04:59 and
11:00 and 23:59 on 28th June 2021. 16+. One time use.
Subject to availability, participating restaurant's opening
hours only. See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7248 for TandCs.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

‡One free regular McCafé® hot drink. 16+, first time
registered app users only, welcome offer valid for 21
days from the date of registration. Download and register
by 23:59 on 31st July 2021. One time use.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e7249 for welcome offer and
offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724a

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724b

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724c

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724d&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724e&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tc32abc3d,e393d78,e3e724f

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.