Come along to Fun Football Festivals! ⚽

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:01:40 +0100

There’s no end to football fun this summer
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f504&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f505

Our Fun Football Festivals are back!
Come along for kids games, training sessions and more

If you've been enjoying the beautiful game, keep the
football fun going this summer with a day out at our Fun
Football Festivals.

There'll be lots for the whole family to safely enjoy,
including interactive games and training sessions with
UKFA coaches for kids aged 5‑11.

Look out for dates in cities such as London, Birmingham,
Liverpool, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Belfast and more*.

Find out more
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f506

Don't miss your chance to WIN a football

There's still time to enter for your chance to win one of
500 footballs – perfect for kickarounds in the park or
practicing striking skills! TandCs apply**.

Enter now
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f507

Kick off summer with Fun Football sessions

Have you got kids who are keen to get out on the pitch?

You can register 5-11 year olds for our FREE Fun Football
sessions, taking place at over 250 locations throughout July.
They'll have a blast making new friends and receive
UKFA‑qualified coaching.

We've already delivered thousands of hours of hugely popular
free sessions this summer, and it's been awesome! But there
is still plenty more fun to be had – register for your
nearest session now†.

Register now
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f508

Sign up for even more football fun!

There's even more on the way, so why miss out on football
fun? Sign up today to get the latest newsletters and
updates about our FREE, safe, and quality Fun Football
sessions and events for kids of all abilities, aged 5‑11.
There are also Fun Football prize giveaways, Activity
Books, and try‑at‑home videos from some famous faces!

Register now
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f509

Win one of 20 signed England shirts!

That's right, our footballing stars have kindly signed 20
official England shirts – 10 Men's and 10 Women's – and you
could be one of our lucky winners to receive one‡!

As football fever sweeps the nation, you'll be celebrating
in true style. All you have to do to enter is submit your
contact details, choose your preferred prize, and then cross
your fingers!

Enter now
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50a

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50b

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50c

*Unfortunately we cannot predict what the future UK Government
Covid-19 guidelines will be and so our Fun Football
festivals dates and timings are subject to change and
cancellation. The planned activities at the Fun Football
festival are also subject to change and removal and
Covid-19 restrictions may apply.

**Win a Football competition open until 23:59 Saturday
31st July. Terms and conditions apply, please visit
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50d

†Children aged 5-11. Limited spaces available. Terms and conditions apply.

‡McDonald’s Signed England Shirt Prize Draw 2021. Prize Draw open
from 00:00 (UTC) on 17.05.2021 to 23:59 (UTC) on 31.07.2021 inclusive.
20 x winners, prize of 10 Men’s Signed England Shirts and 10 Women’s
Signed England Shirts, 18+, UK and ROI residents only.
Full TandCs apply: English FA 2021
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50e

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f50f

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f510

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f511&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f512&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tcc3c652d,e55deba,e62f513

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.