Your Steam Account: Self-lock Requested

From: Steam Support <noreply_at_steampowered.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 00:42:31 -0700

Hello lcdky

This account has been self-locked as requested

Locked features include purchasing, changing password, changing email, Trading,
Community Market, and playing on VAC enabled servers.

Once you've secured your Steam account and devices you can go ahead and unlock
your account using the link below.

Unlock my account:
https://help.steampowered.com/wizard/HelpSelfUnlock?account=lcdky

    <!-- Text -->
(You'll need the code you received when you self-locked the account. If you have
lost it you'll need to contact Steam Support for assistance.) <br/><br/>
I need help from Steam Support securing and recovering my account:
https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpSelfUnlock <br/><br/>
How do I provide proof of account ownership to Steam Support?
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2268-EAFZ-9762
    <!-- End Text -->

Cheers,
The Steam Team

--
This notification has been sent to the email address associated with your Steam account.
This email message was auto-generated. Please do not respond. If you need additional help, please visit Steam Support.