Re: Re: following up on our last email

From: Theo Williams <theowilliamseb_at_littleenglish.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 15:56:40 +0200
Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
We are emailing you today to recommend a projector to you.
You can first understand our product briefly through the information I provided, and then contact us if you need it.

Our LED Projector is ideal for both indoor and outdoor home theater entertainment. In 2021, we updated our HI-04 Projector.
We have upgraded the Native Resolution to 1280x720 and Full HD 1080P Supported for you in 2021 based on our study into our customers' demands.
This is a advancement in small projectors. Choose our projector to say good-by to fuzzy pictures.

We enhanced not only the brightness and contrast ratio of the projector, but also included a 100" Portable Projector Screen in the bundle.
Outside in your yard, enjoy the movies with your family.
Resolution supported: 1920x1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1. Lamp life expectancy: 40000 hours Projector distance: 1.5m-5m, viewing size: 32”-176”.
This projector is compatible with TV Boxes, ChromeBooks, PC, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD players, and other devices.

Pricing details:
259.00 for one projector
239.00 each for two projectors
219.00 each for three or more projectors

Would you like to take one or two today? Just reply us and send your address and we will contact the logistics to arrange the shipment for you.

The HDMI port connection on our LED projector makes it ideal for home entertainment, indoor and outdoor movies, and other video games.
You may also connect your home theater or surround sound system to improve the sound quality. It is advised to use in a dark area.
This movie projector is without a doubt your choice. It works nicely with both your standard TV Stick and cellphones.
You will enjoy the happy home theater time with your family in both indoor and outdoor settings with our unique packed 100Inch Projector Screen.

This portable projector has an HDMI input for the new generation of video game consoles, PC, laptops, televisions, and other devices.
It also includes a VGA input, USB/Micro SD/AV input, and a 3.5mm small jack output.

Specifications for the product:
3800:1 Contrast Ratio
1280x720 pixels are the native resolution.
1920x1080 pixels are supported as a resolution.
Lamp life: 50,000 hours
Optical Correction: Manual Projection Image Dimensions: 32 x 170 inch
Projection Distance: 2.5 to 3.5 meters

Would you like to take one or two today? Just reply us and send your address and we will contact the logistics to arrange the shipment for you.

Thanks,
Theo Williams