Re: following up on my last email again

From: Jerry Martinez <jerrymartinezuy_at_practicaltravelgear.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 16:09:55 +0200
Hi,

Have you read the office chair information you sent previously? This merchandise is now ready at our storage facility.
I'm going to provide you again the product specific details.

Quality black and carbon fiber leather with high-density thicker sponge inside to produce an seat, durable construction built
of tubular steel frame, plastic, headrest and freely adjustable lumbar support give an pleasant experience

With the updated controller, the chair has swayed back and forth. Smooth-wheeling ribs, anti-scrapping and floor protection
360 degree swivel movement from 90 to 180 degree.

For office, home, event and gaming chair racing. Class-3 International standard exposure-proof gas spring with sgs, ul, bifma,
simple lock-tilt adjustment with reclining angle adjuster, relief of weary feelings and pressure.

Charging capacities: maximum capacity of 300 pounds, size of the seat area: 20.7 x 20.7 inches (W X d), resting area: 20.7 x 33 inches (W X D),
Sitting Height Adjustable: 16.5 -22 inches
Ergonomical design, fluid lines and patterns, in a fresh style for your work or gaming.

Prices:
195.00 for one chair
185 for two chairs
175 for three chairs
165 for five and more chairs

If you need to take this item today, please provide us details of the address and we will contact the logistics soon for you

and we will update you as quickly as possible about the tracking information. Thanks for your assistance. Thank you.

Office Chair (Black)
The Ergonomic Office Chair for extended durations is comfy. It has a modern design, and high leather back with lovely lines,
This model is a bigger seat than competition and can fit your body form precisely, giving you the comfortable support.

Characteristic: -nylon foundation maintain your chair sturdy -360-degree.
Ergonomically designed Soft PU leather upholstery is comfy and has sufficient paddown chairs and a tilting option allowing
the user to rest in a more comfortable posture. Class 3 Gas Spring of international standards.

Dimension:
-Back rest: 20.7 x 33.0 (W X L) inches
-Bucket Seat: 20.7 x 20.7 (W X D) inches
-Height adjustable: 16.5 -22 inches
-Load capacity: 300 LBS

If you need to take this item today, please provide us details of the address and we will contact the logistics soon for you,
and we will update you as quickly as possible about the tracking information. Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks,
Jerry Martinez