Seven days, seven winning deals!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 08:03:03 +0100

Download our app to vote for your faves.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64ce&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64cf

Decide your Deal

99p Quarter Pounder® with Cheese** VS 99p Big Mac®*

That's right. We're offering you the power to decide what
delicious deals you want every day this week. Make your
vote count and choose wisely. With great power
comes great responsibility...

To get involved, download and register on our app then vote
before midnight tonight†.

One vote per person. Winning offer starts tomorrow,
21st July. One time use. Only on the My McDonald's app‡.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d0

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d1

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d2

*If this is the winning deal, receive one Big Mac® for 99p
per order when purchased using the app between 11:00 and
23:59 on 21st July 2021. 16+. One time use. Pick up only
from participating restaurants. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d3
for T and Cs.

**If this is the winning deal, receive one Quarter Pounder®
with Cheese for 99p per order when purchased using the app
between 11:00 and 23:59 on 21st July 2021. 16+. One time use.
Pick up only from participating restaurants. Subject to
availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d4
for T and Cs.

†16+. 1 vote per person per day between 20.07.21 and 26.07.21.
Vote to decide the offer available on the app on the next day.
Winning offer subject to date and time restrictions. One-time use.
Pick up only. Subject to availability and participating restaurants'
opening hours. See
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d5
for T and Cs.

‡The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d6

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d7

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d8

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64d9&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64da&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=td888e1f5,eb96f20,ecd64db

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.