Role Playing Sexy Costume,Sexy Lingerie

From: JSY LINGERIE <John_at_jsysexy.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 20:59:31 +0800
Dear manager

Hope you well. I'm John from Jsy lingerie.

We are an top professional lingerie supplier in China, we have own factory and design team with 17 years export experience.

We can provide stock and ODM&OEM service. Our warehouse has more than 300 differnet styles ready stock alway.

If you want to check our website or price list?

Best Regards
 Jsy Garment Co.,Ltd
Yiluo / Sales manager
Mob:+86 18827784931 (Whatsapp)
Tel : +86 579-85538308
Skype:   jsylingerie
www[dot]jsysexy [dot]com
Add: No.28,Shengfeng Rd.,Xianyan Industrial Park,Wenzhou,China