Re: high back office chair

From: Ethan Owens <ethanzq_at_pomc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:46:05 +0200

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Our new office chair has recently been released by our firm.
The following product information enables you to check more about them.

Selected Material: High density shape foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame,
more robust and stable. Pu Leather, resistant to skin and wear.
Upgraded Configuration: gas lift class 3, sturdy, confident and up to 300lbs support.
Rubber roller, silently rolling and tested rolling for 1000 kilometers.
Multi-function: 360° rolling and multi-direction rollers, loading ability: max.
capacity of 300pounds. Recline function. Recline function.