The people want a 99p Triple Cheeseburger!

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:00:49 +0100

Download our app to vote in the grand finale!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d65&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d66

Today's Winner

99p Triple Cheeseburger

The votes are in and the people have chosen a
99p Triple Cheeseburger as today's daily deal*.
Fancy getting involved? You can enjoy this tasty offer and
vote for tomorrow's final deal by downloading our app.
Once you've registered, you can get voting and ordering.

Offer available today, 26th July. Only on the
My McDonald's app**. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d67

How to claim today's deal

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add today's offer to
your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply
collect from your chosen participating restaurant – and enjoy!

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you
complete your first order and remember to add the offer
to your bag.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d68

Decide your deal

99p Big Mac®‡ vs 99p McChicken® Sandwich†

Tomorrow, two favourites take the ring. Does one take your
fancy? It's your last chance to get involved! Tap below to
download our app and sign up to vote.
Remember, have your say before midnight tonight!

One vote per personΔ.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d69

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6a

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6b

*Receive 1 Triple Cheeseburger for 99p on the app between
11:00 and 23:59 on 26.07.21. 16+. One-time use. Pick up only.
Subject to availability and participating restaurants'
opening hours.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6c
for TandCs.

**The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6d

†If this is the winning offer: receive one McChicken® Sandwich
for 99p on a single order on the My McDonald's app. 16+.
One time use. Offer valid until the expiry date stated on
the e-voucher for this offer in the 'Deals' section of your
My McDonald's app and between 11:00 and 23:59 inclusive. The
discount of 30% will be discounted from the purchase price
prior to payment but only once the offer has been added to bag.
Pick up only from participating restaurants. Subject to
availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6e for TandCs.

‡TandCs apply. If this is the winning offer: receive one
Big Mac® for 99p on a single order on the My McDonald's app.
16+. Offer valid until the expiry date stated on the
e-voucher for this offer in the 'Deals' section of your
My McDonald's app and between 11:00 and 23:59 inclusive.
Pick up only from participating restaurants. Subject
to availability, participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d6f for TandCs.

Δ16+. 1 vote per person per day between 20.07.21 and 26.07.21.
Vote to decide the offer available on the app on the next day.
Winning offer subject to date and time restrictions. One-time use.
Pick up only. Subject to availability and participating restaurants'
opening hours. See
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d70
for TandCs.

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d71

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d72

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d73&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d74&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=te296485f,ee3bc4f,f006d75

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.