Re: there are several chair colors to choose from

From: Ben Howard <benxi_at_racedayct.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 05:42:47 +0200
Hi,

How are things going?
Our company recently released the following office chair.
You can learn more about the products you're interested in by using the product information provided below.

High density form foam, more comfortable, elasticity, resilience, and service life. steel frame with a thickness of 1.8mm,
More stable and robust. It has a smooth surface and is resistant to skin and wear.
Helps with lifting up to 300 lbs. Gas lift class 3 configuration has been upgraded.

A rubber roller that rolls silently was tested for 1000 kilometers.
360° rotating rollers with multi-direction movement, max.
It has a 300-pound weight limit. This is a feature that allows the user to recline their chair. This is a feature that allows the user to recline their chair from 90 to 180 degrees. If the knob under the seat is moved, the chair will bounce back and forth.
Size: 22.5 cm on the front and 30.5 cm on the back. Seat widths of 14" and 20" are available.
The seat's height can be adjusted from 17.3 to 21.5 inches.
It's ideal for computer gaming, watching TV shows, working, and relaxing.
It will refresh and improve the appearance of your living room or bedroom.

There are several chair colors to choose from: black, white, blue, grey, green, red, pink, purple, and cyan.

Chairs prices at 195.00 per chair.
For two chairs, the price is 185.00 each.
For three or more chairs, the price is 175.00 each.
Shipping included.

Do you like to receive one or two of our chairs? We need address from you for shipping.
In addition, we will contact logistics to arrange for the shipment.

Shoulder support from the head and neck. In our seats, you will find a natural body form.
This home provides maximum comfort with its pu leather furniture.
Specification:
The locking mechanism's angle can be adjusted from 90 degrees to 180 degrees. The spring cylinder's height can be adjusted.
This is a five-star foundation for toughness.
The design process prioritizes ergonomic design.
Pu leather is a premium leather.
The chair's price includes the headrest and lumbar coils.
Maximum load capacity of 300 lbs.
Backrest dimensions: 22.5 x 30.5"

Best Regards,
Ben Howard