Start a big week with a 99p Big Mac®

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 17:01:36 +0100

Plus, fancy a breakfast fave? Grab a 99p McMuffin® tomorrow. Only on our app.
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49a891&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad60

McDonald's Mondays

99p single McMuffin®
99p Big Mac®

Get your offers tomorrow only!

Two delicious deals? It can only mean McDonald's Mondays!

Tuck into a 99p single McMuffin® of your choice tomorrow
between 5am and 10:59am (inclusive)*. Also, before 5am or
after 11am, get a 99p Big Mac®**.
What a delicious way to start your week!

Both offers are available tomorrow, August 9th, only on the
My McDonald's app†. One time use. Pickup only.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad61

Get a...FREE regular McCafé® hot drink

Make it a McCafé® kind of day. Simply download and register
with the My McDonald's app by 23rd August, and you can
enjoy a regular McCafé® hot drink for free, whenever you
feel like it‡!

https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad62

How to claim

1. Download and register on the My McDonald's app.

2. Head to the 'Deals' section and add your chosen offer
to your bag.

3. Order and pay for your food contact-free! Then simply pick
up from your chosen participating restaurant and enjoy.

Offers can take up to 10 minutes to appear in your 'Deals'
section after registration, so please check before you complete
your first order and remember to add the offer to your bag.

Download our app
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad63

McDonald's
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad64

Hungry?
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad65

*Receive one single McMuffin® for 99p when purchased using
the app between 05:00 and 10:59 (inclusive) on 9th August 2021.
One time use. 16+. Subject to availability, participating
restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad66 for TandCs.

**Receive one Big Mac® for 99p when purchased using the app
between 00:01 and 04:59 or 11:00 and 23:59 on
9th August 2021. One time use. 16+. Subject to availability,
participating restaurant's opening hours only.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad67 for TandCs.

†16+. App Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement apply.
All rights reserved. Not compatible with PCs.

‡TandCs apply. Receive one free regular McCafé® hot drink. 16+,
first time registered app users only, welcome offer valid for
21 days from the date of registration. Download and register
by 23:59 on 23rd August 2021. One time use.
See https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad68 for welcome offer and
offer TandCs. Participating McDonald's restaurants only.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating
restaurants, see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions
for Use and Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on first
having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device, (ii)
registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad69

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad6a

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad6b

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad6c&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad6d&p1=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
https://t.news.mcdonalds.co.uk/r/?id=tec641ce3,f429282,f49ad6e

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.