I want to look into your beloved eyes.

From: kseniy.a.v.en.i.yami.n.ova <kseniy.a.v.en.i.yami.n.ova_at_rohobotrestaurant.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:46:20 -0600

My life search led me to find a foreign man.
The opinion of women in our country, men are not respected at all.
Therefore, i am very tired of lies and deceit, i decided to look for love in another country.
You can call me - Kseniya, age 34 years old, place of work in a large chain of stores, i occupy a leadership position - manager.
I try to regularly look after my appearance, go to the fitness room.
When there are days off from work, i spend them with my family.
Over time i realized that the main thing in life is not work, but personal happiness and therefore decided to look for her soul mate.
I am waiting for your answer to me so that i can tell you a lot of interesting things about myself.
I need to end my letter here, i look forward to your reply, Kseniya.