Don't miss out on something delicious…

From: McDonald's <no-reply_at_news.mcdonalds.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 11:00:01 +0100

Switch up a classic with the Double BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese!
Had a change of heart? Click to unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese

Don't miss the Double BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese

Have you tried the Double BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese
yet? Two 100% beef patties, two slices of cheese, fresh onions,
pickles and smoky BBQ sauce. And don't forget, you can enjoy
all the delicious, smoky goodness with our regular
BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese, too!

Tuck in before it disappears on 24th August*.

Download the app
https://smart.link/qpzzw0ui8vtfh

How will you enjoy your Chicken McNuggets®?

Whether it's as a scrumptious side, the main event of the
meal, or something worth sharing to put a smile on
everyone's face – our Chicken McNuggets® always deliver the flavour.
Made with 100% chicken breast meat, you're in for a tasty treat
however you choose to enjoy them**.

So, what's it going to be today?

Download the app
https://smart.link/rxpwkkstq7g2u

Your chance to WIN with Fun Football

Want to be in with a chance to win a signed Manchester City
or Leicester City football shirt?

Enter our draw and you could be donning their colours
(and signatures) in celebration of the 2021 FA Community
Shield, supported by McDonald's†. Good luck!

Enter now
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/signed-merchandise.html

Cheesy Garlic Bites are back

A blend of Emmental and Mozzarella cheese in a herby seasoned
crumb, served with a rich tomato dip†. With cheesy bites this
delicious, you'll have to be prepared to share! Back on the
menu until 24th August.

Download the app
https://smart.link/o0pzttm5yptob

Fancy telling all?

Fancy catching up between bites of a Cheeseburger? Perhaps
you want to make a moment last with some moreish McNuggets®?
Or just chill with your mates and a McFlurry®?

Fancy a McDonald's?

Download the app
https://smart.link/fx4k3bji7qqsj

McDonald's
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb.html

Hungry?
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/restaurant-locator.html

*BBQ Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese and Double BBQ Quarter
Pounder™ with Cheese served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
24th August 2021.

**Chicken McNuggets® served after 11:00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability.

†McDonald's Community Shield 2021 Prize Draw. Closes 23:59pm
on 31/08/2021. 18+. UK residents only. 10 x prizes including:
2 x signed Manchester City F.C. shirts; 2 x signed Leicester
City F.C shirts; and 6 x Community Shield 2021 match balls.
Enter via https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/football/signed-merchandise.html
TandCs apply https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions/community-shield-signed-merchandise-2021.html

‡Cheesy Garlic Bites served after 11.00am. Participating
restaurants only. Subject to availability. Available until
24th August 2021.

The My McDonald's app can be used to order in participating
restaurants only. For a full list of participating restaurants,
see www.mcdonalds.co.uk. App Terms and Conditions for Use and
Our Privacy Statement apply. All rights reserved.
Not compatible with PCs and ability to order depends on
first having (i) downloaded the app to your mobile device,
(ii) registered for ordering and (iii) selected a participating
restaurant. See full terms.
https://www.mcdonalds.co.uk

© 2021 McDonald's. The Golden Arches Logo, McDonald's,
Happy Meal, McFlurry and McCafé are registered trade marks of
McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates.

Site Terms and Conditions for Use can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/terms-and-conditions.html

Our Privacy Statement applies and can be found here
https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/privacy-policy.html

All rights reserved.

Update your preferences
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/index.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Unsubscribe
https://unsubscribe.mcdonalds.co.uk/acs/unsubscribe.php?email=gabot.tren_at_none.hu

Contact Us
http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/Contact-us.html

McDonald's Restaurants Ltd, 11-59 High Road, East Finchley,
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom

Do not reply to this email.