I wish I knew. Well now you know!

From: Souqalmal.com <talktous_at_souqalmal.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 08:08:22 +0000

How many times have you said, "I wish I knew"? This can be on all levels, I wish I knew about the mortgage early settlement fee, I wish I knew about the sale, I wish I knew about the scams, I wish I knew that this was negotiable.

Well, the only way to stop saying this to yourself is through Knowledge. Educate yourself through the MoneyDoctor program. We don't know what we don't know.

MoneyDoctor is designed to educate and empower you on dealing with the banks, the mortgage brokers, the real estate agents, the govt organizations and others who are all involved in your decision making from buying a car, getting a credit card, applying for a loan to what to invest in.

The MoneyDoctor program is an online encyclopedia with 10 modules as follows. It is a combination of videos, presentations, and most importantly downloadable tools like a mortgage calculator - the best part of it is that it is totally localized to the UAE. For example, if you want to buy a house, all you need is its price, rate from the bank and number of years. The calculator will tell you your monthly repayments, every single cost involved including the govt ones and which ones are negotiable or not.

  • Your budget – be the CFO of your household
  • New to UAE – What to know
  • Your credit report uncovered
  • Remitting Money Abroad
  • Your Mind and your Money
  • Personal Loans in the UAE – Get Qualified
  • Buying a car in the UAE – Costs and Regulations
  • Real Cost of Buying a Property in the UAE
  • Credit Cards – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

How do you get access?

It is very simple. You visit www.moneydoctor.ae and you can view all the modules and have a preview of each of the ten modules online. Once you are ready, you click on buy now and for a launch offer of 200 AED for the whole year, you have access to all modules as many times as you want.

Subscribe Today

and start your journey towards financial empowerment!