Re: regarding our drone

From: Ray <rayjp_at_enquirerdemocrat.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:42:57 +0200
Hi,

How are things going at the moment?
This drone is available in our warehouse.
I'll send you an email with more specific introduction about the product.

Level 7 wind resistance.
Flight accuracy can be improved by using GPS positioning mode during the flight.
The distance between two 5G wifi fpv networks can be up to 2000 meters.
Keep up with me: The plane will maintain a fixed position over the phone and will move in the same direction as the operator..
The plane will fly in circles as a result of the orbital motion, which will provide a cooler shooting viewpoint.
In order to use gesture recognition for photography, you must be within 1-3 meters of the aircraft and make a gesture at the camera.
In waypoint flight mode, all you have to do is sketch a route on the screen and the helicopter will follow it.
With the auto-return function enabled. When the aircraft loses contact with the controller, the aircraft will return to the takeoff location
using the GPS trajectory as a navigation aid.
The flight time is up to 28 minutes when using a 11.4V 2850mAh battery.
In headless mode, there is no need to modify the aircraft's position before take-off.
With the one-click back option, you may effortlessly get back on track.
Takeoff and landing are accomplished with a single click. With a single button press, the drone will take off or return to the take-off
position autonomously, saving you time and effort.
Overcurrent prevention is included with low power protection.
You can fly up, down, forward, backward, left, and right using the six channels available.
A six-axis gyroscope provides more stable flight and easier control than previous models.
High-strength technical plastics are used in the construction of the quadrotor fuselage, which makes it both lightweight and durable.
Pictures can be accompanied by music and video for sharing: When it comes to images, you can choose to share one or numerous photos,
however videos can only be shared one at a time.

Pricing:
For one drone at 288.90
For two drones at 268.90 each
For three drones at 258.90 each

Would you be interested in receiving one or two of our drones?
We will need your location to ship the drone to you.
In addition, we will make contact with logistics to make arrangements for the shipment.

FPV Image transmission with 5G WiFi at a distance of 2000m
6K wide-angle adjustable camera with two-axis mechanical stabilization and 120 degrees of rotation.
6CH is the channel number for the ESC camera.
Lithium-ion battery with a voltage of 11.4V and a capacity of 2850mAh (included)
Battery for the transmitter is a rechargeable lithium battery.
Flight duration is 28 minutes.
Time required for charging: approximately 4 hours
Distance between the remote control and the device: around 2000m
The color is black.
The field of view is 110 degrees broad.
Dimensions of a quadrilateral:
Product folding dimensions (in centimeters): 17x11.5x6.7cm
Product development dimensions (in centimeters): 26x26x6.7cm

Would you be interested in receiving one or two of our drones?
We will need your location to ship the drone to you.
In addition, we will make contact with logistics to make arrangements for the shipment.

Thanks,
Ray