Greetings

From: Mrs. Patricia Santos <patriciaantos54_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 13:43:35 +0100

My name is Mrs Patricia Santos Ben,from Texas USA.now in Africa and
currently hospitalized in a private hospital in Benin republic
as a result of brain cancer I'm donating the sum of $8.5 m for the work of
God and charity May the good Lord bless you.
I will reveal further details to you as soon as I receive your positive
reply to my private email ID (patriciasantos367_at_aol.com ) Have a nice
day and God