New designs of bags

From: Steven Xiu <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 04:14:58 +0800

Hi, none
How are you?
This is Steven from Ronta(Xiamen)C.,Ltd, China. We are a professional bags manufacturer.
I visited your website, maybe you'll be interested in the following bags:

We can manufacture many other types of bags, OEM & ODM orders are accepted.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's any inquiry.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,LTD.
PS: If you're not intereted, please reply "remove".
 Dragon patterns were used exclusively by the royal family

agency is enhanced by better education, better health
2021/8/23 4:15:07

bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags.jpg)